Skip to content
Tab thru menu links. Enter key for site map

Housing Accommodation

University Housing and the Office of Intercultural Student Affairs are committed to providing a safe and comfortable living environment for all students, including those students who identify as transgender, non-binary, non-conforming, and other gender identities or have other needed accommodations. Any student seeking accommodations for living in the residence halls at Appalachian State University should review the University Housing Accommodation webpage (opens in a new tab).

Please contact University Housing or the Office of Intercultural Student Affairs, with any concerns.

Contact Information

University Housing
Phone: (828)262-2160

Intercultural Student Affairs
Phone: (828)262-6158