The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Read the latest updates.
The Office of Intercultural Student Affairs sponsors many clubs and organizations around campus that anyone can join. If you are interested in developing ASU's cultural awareness consider one of the following options:
- The volunteer program at the Women's Center, LGBT Center,or Multicultural Center.
- The Appalachian Allies program, offered twice a year, is a training session in which participants can learn how to be an affective ally to the LGBT community.
- The peer mentor or mentee program, through the MSD office allows upperclassmen to connect with incoming freshmen and assist them in becoming successful students here at App State.
- Multicultural education classes are offered every semester. To the left, classes are listed under Academic Offerings that are offered for the next term. If you’re interested in taking one of these classes, simply sign up for them during registration.
- Information on our NPHC sororities, fraternities, special interest groups, or service organizations can be found under "Clubs and Oganizations" to the left.